The Tikka Rifle- How to set it up, break it in and shoot it straight. from Nathan Foster on Vimeo.
The Tikka T3 series includes:
1. Set up, barrel break in and test shoot of factory rifle (this video) including vital aspects of technique in order to obtain accurate test results.
2. Stabilizing the forend in preparation for bedding.
3. Making pillars uniquely suited to the T3 design in a DIY setting. Again in preparation for bedding.
4. Bedding - Stock and action prep through to the lay-up (action placed in mortice).
5. Bedding - Breaking the action out of its bedding, clean up and basic test shoot.