MatchGrade Bedding Compound Instructions
MatchGrade Synthetic Stock Stabilizer instructions
Hold that Forend!
Effective Game Killing
Basic Rifle Accuracy and Ballistics
.22 Savage Hi Power
... more in Knowledgebase
Small Arms Wound Ballistics
The Practical Guide to Long Range Hunting Rifles
The Practical Guide to Bolt Action Rifle Accurizing & Maintenance
The Practical Guide to Long Range Hunting Cartridges
The Practical Guide to Reloading
The Practical Guide To Long Range Shooting
The Tools Bundle (10% Off)
The Skills Bundle (15% Off)
The Entire Collection (25% Off)
MatchGrade Bedding Products
Consulting / Coaching
Military and Police Consulting
Consultation with Nathan Foster
Help us with a donation
Film And Author Consulting
Book series reviews
Plastic gun stock stabilizing (Part 2 of Tikka rifle accuracy series)
Click the image to enlarge
Refer a friend
Note, please read the purchasing and downloading instructions (bottom of page) before placing your order!
Do you have a floppy gun stock?
In this video, we learn how to strengthen the forend of a plastic stocked rifle using Matchgrade Synthetic Stock Stabilizer. These instructions can be used for any plastic stocked rifle and are not just specifically suited to the Tikka T3. However this video also serves as one of the fundamental steps in our Tikka accurizing series.
The Tikka T3 series includes:
1. Set up, barrel break in and test shoot of factory rifle including vital aspects of technique in order to obtain accurate test results.
2. Stabilizing the forend in preparation for bedding (
3. Making pillars uniquely suited to the T3 design in a DIY setting. Again in preparation for bedding.
4. Bedding - Stock and action prep through to clean up and basic test shoot.
Due to the fact that this is a downloadable product, we ask that you please do not share it. The funds from this video help to support our family along with our ongoing research.
1.To place your order, click add to cart and proceed to and through the checkout.
2. After check out, you will immediately receive two automated emails. The first is your order confirmation. The second email contains a link to a downloadable PDF.
3. Download and save the PDF as it contains the link and password to your video.
4. The link (within the PDF) will redirect you to where the video is hosted at vimeo.com. You will need to enter the password (from the PDF) to access the video. From there, you can either watch or download the video.
If you do not receive an order confirmation email or the download link email, these may be in your email spam folder. Therefore, please check your spam folder if you do not receive any order confirmation or links. It may also be possible that you entered an incorrect email address (a typo) when placing your order (if so, please contact us for help).
You might also be interested in ...
How to make and install pillars for the Tikka rifle (Part 3 of Tikka rifle accuracy series)
Tikka rifle bedding (Part 4 and final of Tikka rifle accuracy series)
The Ruger American Rifle - How to get the best results from the American platform
Troubleshooting the Remington M700 rifle
We are a small, family run business, based out of Taranaki, New Zealand, who specialize in cartridge research and testing, and rifle accurizing.